College Planning Workshop
College Admissions – Secrets and Strategies: A FREE, virtual college planning workshop brought to you by NJNG!
Learn firsthand from Peter Van Buskirk — leading college admissions expert snd contributor to U.S. News & World Report and College Guide magazine as seen on "Oprah and Friends" — about tips and strategies in:
- Navigating the college admissions process in tghe era of COVID-19
- Finding the right college fit
- How colleges use early decision, early action, wait list and second-semester offers to manage enrollments
- How testing, demonstrated interest and ability to pay can influence outcomes
- The financial aid process, and more
October 28, 2020
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Live Virtual Format
Don’t miss out on this valuable FREE resource for parents and high school students. Questions? Contact Carolyn Cannon, email or call at 732-938-1035.