Class of 2014:
It's time! The Common Application will be live next week. You have already started your essays, but if you want to revisit the essay topics, click here.
You may want to spend some time getting comfortable with the look and functions of the Common Application. Here are three short tutorials on managing your application, submitting your application, and paying the application fee:
Enjoy your summer...but while you have the time take some steps to prepare for a stress-free fall.
See you in September!
- 2020-2021 Scheduling
- Seton Hall Articulation - Registration
- Local Scholarships
- College Fairs
- Common Questions About the Common Application
- Requesting Teacher LOR in Naviance
- College Resources
- Sophomore Night PowerPoint 2020
- College Visits
- SAT and ACT Dates
- ACT or SAT?
- Student Athletes
- Seton Hall & Ramapo Transcript Requests
- BCC Dual Enrollment
- Articulation Agreement with Monmouth University
- Mental Health Resources
- Student Loan Information
- FAFSA and CSS Profile
- Tools to Compare Colleges (Financially)
- full and nearly-full tuition
- Going To College in New Jersey
- Seniors - Fall
- CHS Profile
- Organize Your College Search
- School Spotlight
- CHS Clubs
- Summer Programs
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
PlaybillEDU.com contains close to 300 points of information on each of more than 2,000 undergraduate programs at more than 1,000 college and universities in America and Canada. If you are thinking of a major in dance, theatre or music you may want to visit this new college search tool.
Posted by Unknown at 2:18 PM