The Yale Young Global Scholars Program is a two-week academic enrichment and leadership training program for talented high school students from around the world, who live and study on the Yale campus during the summer. Students currently in 10th or 11th grade are eligible to apply.
The webinar, which will last approximately one hour, will contain information about each of the two-week sessions, Politics, Law, and Economics ( ); International Affairs and Security ( ); and Science, Policy, and Innovation ( ), and will allow time at the end for some Q&A. The application deadline is February 26, 2015 so now is the time to learn more about YYGS and have your questions answered.
We encourage anyone who is curious about the program and wishes to hear a live talk to join us in the conversation!
- 2020-2021 Scheduling
- Seton Hall Articulation - Registration
- Local Scholarships
- College Fairs
- Common Questions About the Common Application
- Requesting Teacher LOR in Naviance
- College Resources
- Sophomore Night PowerPoint 2020
- College Visits
- SAT and ACT Dates
- ACT or SAT?
- Student Athletes
- Seton Hall Transcripts
- BCC Dual Enrollment
- Articulation Agreement with Monmouth University
- Mental Health Resources
- Student Loan Information
- FAFSA and CSS Profile
- Tools to Compare Colleges (Financially)
- full and nearly-full tuition
- Going To College in New Jersey
- Seniors - Fall
- CHS Profile
- Organize Your College Search
- School Spotlight
- CHS Clubs
- Summer Programs