We are excited to announce that the application for the Hispanic Student College Institute 2019 at Montclair State University is now OPEN!
Montclair State University, the largest four-year Hispanic Serving Institution in New Jersey, is offering a Hispanic Student College Institute on August 6-8, 2019, for rising high school juniors and seniors.
The Institute will be a transformational experience for 200 students who identify as Hispanic. They will be challenged to think big about their future and the impact they will have on their community after college. Best of all, there will be no cost for students to participate and attend.
Through the Hispanic Student College Institute, students will:
Academically committed students who identify as Hispanic are encouraged to apply by visiting montclair.edu/
For more information, please email email@example.com.
- 2019-2020 Scheduling
- Sophomore Night PowerPoint 2019
- Local Scholarships
- Common Questions About the Common Application
- Requesting Teacher LOR in Naviance
- College Resources
- Visiting Colleges
- SAT and ACT Dates
- ACT or SAT?
- Student Athletes
- Seton Hall Credit Instructions
- Seton Hall Transcripts
- BCC Dual Enrollment
- Articulation Agreement with Monmouth University
- Mental Health Resources
- Student Loan Information
- FAFSA and CSS Profile
- Questions about FAFSA
- Tools to Compare Colleges (Financially)
- full and nearly-full tuition
- Going To College in New Jersey
- Seniors - Fall
- CHS Profile
- College Fairs
- Organize Your College Search
- School Spotlight
- CHS Clubs
- Summer Programs