- We're proud to announce that we've updated our institutional scholarships. Eligible students can now receive up to $23,000 in scholarships from NYIT! Along with having one of the lowest tuitions of private schools in New York State, this means lower out-of-pocket costs for your students. We've also compiled a database of private scholarships your students can use to find additional funds.
- NYIT's priority deadline was extended to January 15, 2019. While we will continue to accept applications on a rolling basis, we encourage students to apply by the priority deadline to receive an expedited admission decision and a $50 application fee waiver. (If using the Common App, students should select the "NYIT Senior 2019 Fee Waiver" option; if using the NYIT online application, use the fee waiver code "SENIOR2019.") If you have questions about your students' applications, don't hesitate to contact your school's designated NYIT admissions advisor.
- 2019-2020 Scheduling
- Sophomore Night PowerPoint 2019
- Local Scholarships
- Common Questions About the Common Application
- Requesting Teacher LOR in Naviance
- College Resources
- Visiting Colleges
- SAT and ACT Dates
- ACT or SAT?
- Student Athletes
- Seton Hall Credit Instructions
- Seton Hall Transcripts
- BCC Dual Enrollment
- Articulation Agreement with Monmouth University
- Mental Health Resources
- Student Loan Information
- FAFSA and CSS Profile
- Questions about FAFSA
- Tools to Compare Colleges (Financially)
- full and nearly-full tuition
- Going To College in New Jersey
- Seniors - Fall
- CHS Profile
- College Fairs
- Organize Your College Search
- School Spotlight
- CHS Clubs
- Summer Programs
Tuesday, January 8, 2019
New York Institute of Technology Scholarships
Welcome back from what I hope was an enjoyable and restful winter break! As you settle into 2019, I would like to share with you some updates from New York Institute of Technology.