Now that the winter break is a memory and we’re barreling into the new year, I wanted to give you a heads up on several campus visit opportunities that might be of interest for your students.
- Jan. 26 STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Day: For any of your students interested in the STEM fields. They will meet faculty, current students, local employers, try a hands-on project, and tour the Kinsley Engineering Center.
- Feb. 2 Winter Open House: Our February Open House is geared toward seniors. They will be able to meet with their potential academic department, explore campus, and much more.
- Feb. 9 Graham School of Business Day: For prospective students to get an extensive look inside our business majors (all 20 of them!) and meet business faculty and students.
- Feb. 16 Graphic Design Day: Students will have a hands-on project, an opportunity to see our downtown gallery, and plenty of time to talk with our graphic design faculty.
- Feb. 16 Legacy Day: A special event for students that have a family connection to York College.
- Feb. 26 Understanding College - Academic Possibilities Night: To help families understand the path of choosing a major, what kind of careers there might be, and you'll hear from graduates. This is perfect for undeclared students, as well as those who want a better idea how to get on their ideal career path.
- March 22 and April 13 Accepted Student Days: For all of our incoming accepted students. There will be extensive time to meet with faculty and school deans, get in-depth help with preparing for the fall, and much more. Registration will be available soon!
- April 6 Junior Preview Day: Designed for underclassmen, this gives students an inside look at York College, including a campus tour, time with faculty and current students, and guidance on the admissions and financial aid process.