This podcast addresses selective high schools and college admissions and full-tuition scholarships.
This is a link to an article discussing the financial benefits of applying to a safety school.
There is also a list on monmouthcountyscholarships.com listing colleges and universities who offer competitive full and nearly-full tuition:
Learn more about the FAFSA, CSS Profile, managing your assets for the best EFC, and the difference between need-based and merit aid.
- 2019-2020 Scheduling
- Sophomore Night PowerPoint 2019
- Local Scholarships
- Common Questions About the Common Application
- Requesting Teacher LOR in Naviance
- College Resources
- Visiting Colleges
- SAT and ACT Dates
- ACT or SAT?
- Student Athletes
- Seton Hall Credit Instructions
- Seton Hall Transcripts
- BCC Dual Enrollment
- Articulation Agreement with Monmouth University
- Mental Health Resources
- Student Loan Information
- FAFSA and CSS Profile
- Questions about FAFSA
- Tools to Compare Colleges (Financially)
- full and nearly-full tuition
- Going To College in New Jersey
- Seniors - Fall
- CHS Profile
- College Fairs
- Organize Your College Search
- School Spotlight
- CHS Clubs
- Summer Programs