1. An application checklist must be handed to your counselor for each school you are applying to. They can be found under the Forms tab on this blog or as a link on your Naviance home page.
2. SAT and ACT scores must be sent directly from the testing organization to the college or university you are applying to.
3. Finalize your college list and write down all due dates for each college you are applying to:
Early Decision, Early Action or Regular application date
FAFSA due date
CSS profile due date
Honors College or other scholarship due dates
4. Look at the list of colleges visiting CHS on your Naviance account. Talk to the representatives at lunch time. Even if it's not a college you are applying to, you may learn something!
5. Make sure your Naviance account is ready.
Put your college list under Colleges I'm Applying To
Request your teacher letters of recommendation
6. Start your Common Application, Coalition Application, or Application via the school's website.
7. Sign your FERPA waiver.
- Local Scholarships
- Common Questions About the Common Application
- Requesting Teacher LOR in Naviance
- College Resources
- Visit Colleges
- SAT and ACT Dates
- ACT or SAT?
- Student Athletes
- Seton Hall Credit Instructions
- Seton Hall Transcripts
- BCC Dual Enrollment
- Articulation Agreement with Monmouth University
- Mental Health Resources
- Student Loan Information
- Questions about FAFSA
- FAFSA and CSS Profile
- Tools to Compare Colleges (Financially)
- full and nearly-full tuition
- Going To College in New Jersey
- 2018-2019 Scheduling
- Seniors - Fall
- CHS Profile
- College Fairs
- Organize Your College Search
- School Spotlight