- Sophomore Night PowerPoint 2021
- Financial Aid: Who is HESAA?
- College Visits
- Summer Programs
- College Resources
- CHS Clubs
- Seton Hall Articulation - Registration
- Common Questions About the Common Application
- BCC Dual Enrollment
- Seton Hall & Ramapo Transcript Requests
- Student Loan Information
- Student Athletes
- Tools to Compare Colleges (Financially)
- full and nearly-full tuition
- ACT or SAT?
- Going To College in New Jersey
- FAFSA and CSS Profile
- Articulation Agreement with Monmouth University
- Requesting Teacher LOR in Naviance
- Seniors - Fall
- CHS Profile
- SAT and ACT Dates
- 2021-2022 Scheduling
Monday, August 13, 2018
The Coalition’s Summer Application Workshop Series is designed to help students get started early on their college applications. Five short ...
Don't forget the importance of mental health for your students this summer! School Counselors: The end of the school year is her...
Change is in the air at Yale, and not just in the shorter days and cooler nights. As my staff and I gaze out the windows of the admissions ...
How to Identify Mental Health Resources on Campus and Why That Matters We locate the dining halls on campus so why aren’t we looking for ...